Swaying Sanities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Forum RP

Go down

Rules for Forum RP Empty Rules for Forum RP

Post  Zemi Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 pm

All posts will be considered IC (In Character) unless posted in RED, in which case the text will be considered OOC (Out of Character).

Any questions, comments, or actions not made by the character should be posted as RED text and will be addressed accordingly. Once read (and consequently addressed or taken into consideration accordingly), I'll change the text to YELLOW to confirm that I've read it.

All dice rolling will be done by the GM and edited onto the end of the relevant post. This is primarily for efficiency reasons.

No GOD-Moding: This means you cannot control anyone else's character just because it might make it simpler for your character to do something.
(You can't say, for instance, that your character-A grabs character-B by the arm and drags him/her out of the room. While it might make it easier for your character to solve a confrontation, you're not in control of character-B and thus can't control his/her actions. Character-B has the option of fighting back, which of course would result in a dice roll to determine how things resolve. More appropriate would be to say that your character-A is going to grab character-B's arm and attempt to drag them out of the room. It doesn't seem like much, but to some people it's a BIG difference.)

Please use as much correct spelling and grammar as reasonably possible. I hate text-speak and I feel it strongly limits the amount of enjoyment to be had if everyone is having to slog through a ton of "/33t" speak or "k c u l8rz". Minor misspellings and such are acceptable, of course. We're all prone to an occasional goof here or there.

These are all the rules thus far. I'll add more if any become necessary, but these are certainly the basics to keep in mind.
Zemi
Zemi
Admin

https://swayingsanities.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum